Re: Introducing mosergame's first title. Need for weed, high pursuit!

Well conner I tried to run the game, but I had a problem.
You see I was waiting for the file to download and stuff sort of happened!
And hay man, you know my computer has a really loud sound, it's quite cool actually if you think about it because it hums in sort of a yellow way, --- but not like yellow like as if a yellow coward. Dood you know what I'm saying, like that nice yellow like your mum used to make,
And anyway man this post is going a long time, because this forum is awesome.

Actually that's a funny word really, forum! it sounds sort of shiny, and why does everything smell sort of purple but in a good way, like that yellow? did someone mention yellow?
And hay what were we talking about anyway? oh yeah, tha game I was loading down, ---- loading down? like a reverse truck get it? ha ha ha ha ha !funny! loading down indeed!

Now good grief I'm hungry! anyone up for kebab and chips because I could really gof r a kebab, and kebabs at nice, like keeeeeebaaaab! kebab, kebegabekebagbek, kekebabkgikebeshklosk.

Oh sorry, yellow kebab bunny bunny boofooboo things. You know what I mean right?

Okay, snapping back to reality and removing imaginary cannabis from system, ---- since of course Dark has never had cannabis before in his life no sir! because drugs are bad!

I believe this is a joke, however I am afraid since the youtube video it lead to was some sort of rapper type of song in german I didn't really understand it accept ganja.
If this is a joke congrats on actually fooling me into hitting the download, I just wish I spoke German since I suspect that video is funny if you understand it.

If this is not a joke, then there is a problem with the link.

Either way, remember children that cannabis is bad for you, ---- yes, very bad! very very very bad! and you should never ever try it ever.
Remember don't do anything your friendly neighbourhood admin wouldn't do or hasn't done or wouldn'do again if he had the chance (well not too often anyway) big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector