king of fighters

hello gamers. I made this post to see if there were any kof14 players out there. just so you all know the sound, graphics, and other things has been updated with this latest patch. I will admit even with the sound upgrade it still doesn't sound as good as mkx or sfv, but it sounds good enough to where you wont get lost while fighting, and you can hear everything pretty clearly, even as small as footsteps when you are running. its a very fun game with different macanics than what you are use to. they do have a demo on the psn store, but it may not include the latest patch with the sound upgrade. well if you have the game lets get in a few matches, if not, see if you can grab the game for cheap, or give it a rent from like gamefly or red box