Re: xl tutorials

The BlindHow.com website has tutorials posted by blind people.
I searched for Excel on it and it gave me the results at this link:
http://blindhow.com/posts?search=excel& … 93#content

Note some of them are tagged as Excel but aren't exactly tutorials, still, there are some useful ones in the search results, especially those posted by Adam Rushforth.