Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

K back from work, its answering time.
@dark: I don't think I am being antagonistic about others challenging my christian beliefs, all I am doing is opening up the scriptures and discussing everything to its light, even putting up each verse word by word as it is written. So you might say: plus, you are giving your own interpretation; There is a law in hermeneutics that says that the bible interprets by itself, and that's absolutely what I've always tried to do in each of my posts, letting the bible speak by itself. If at any time I am expressing a personal concept or way of thinking, you'll make me hear saying I think that this and that, or I believe that this and that instead of saying God's word says.
That is why, my friend, I cannot express my beliefs in a less categorlicly manner because God's words speaks categoricly against, and in favor of. Do not expect me trying to be softy, wishy washy, lovy dovy or   liberal, we have enough with today's contemporary christian music  singers and prosperity teleevanhelists that are always wanting to please everybody saying beautyful things about everything and not speaking about other things that are controvercial, just so that no one gets insulted by their message. oh BTW I wrote it right, teleevanhellists, because these false masters are citisents of hell, servants of Satan that do not care about people but their  money, and since in spanish the letter G sounds like an H that tern describes perfectly what they're doing.
So, going back to my answer, and as I said before: If making unqualified and negative statements against gay people is insulting and unreasonable, well that's what the bible, God's word, says about it. I'm not calling them names like Fa***, I'm not going like crazy treating them despectively, I'm just speaking according to God's standards. Is that wrong and insulting? then sorry, but again God himself has lifted up his voice and spoken through his word and his sun, but yet everyone is so blind that cannot see, yet everyone has closed so much their ears to him that they cannot hear what he has tried to say during this time of grace, mercy and dispensation. Yet I am being really not too hard, the prophets of Israel spoke so loud and so behemently against sin that most of them, if not all, were killed by their own brothers and were not tolerated too much.
In my last post I quoted the gospel of  Jonh in a specific passage, and here you have it; Jonh chapter 6,beginning from verse 60 says: Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? 62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
If all what I'm saying here is a hard saying, so much that most likely's gonna get me banned permanently of a discussion forum,  what about if Jesus was still today among us? or Steven? or the first christians? I'm a hundredd percent sure that it would be most of you who'd be the first ones to throw stones at them. I'm sure that most of you would be the first ones in starting a tremendous persecution against those of us who are outside in the streets preaching the gospel, if we were in Jesus times.
Finally, @trajectory: since honestly I'm not really sure on how to quote other's posts, I'm just going twards yours reading to it, and answering based in what I read as well as coppy pasting what you said for a reference. I'd like to say that honestly, not only I do not believe in those

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector