Re: Recommended Audiogames for Newbies

First of all, thanks a lot, guys, I'm taking note of everything, tonight I'll start downloading and trying some of them. Keep shooting, there ain't such a thing as too many games to play.

I was wondering if, for both practical and playful reasons, people would prefer sending their Top 10 best audiogames of all times, what do you think?