Re: search feature not working

Hmmm, well I just tried out the search feature and it did work, which I've found it does most of the time.
In fairness however I will note that the search feature needs specific words to search for and won't search sentences or sound alikes.

so for example if you were interested in finding a shades of doom walkthrough, the search feature probably wouldn't pull up posts with shades walkthrough or shades walk thru with a space, oreither of the versions with through as in t h r o u g h as opposed to t h r u,

From what I've managed to determine, the search feature would only find things with the words shades, of doom and walkthrough.

this means usually you need to be fairly specific about what you are looking for and might need to search a time or two.

I wonder if there is an improved search extention for PunBb out there somewhere?