Re: The Inquisitor books in english

I've only read the first book of the series.
From what I can gather, there are three storylines which cross in some later book.
The first storyline is about a scientist who is trying to find out how humans can travel through time. The second storyline is about an expedition which consists of astronauts and scientists. they are trying to catch the godess diana (demeter) so they can understand what history was in the middle ages...
and the third storyline deals with nicholas eymerich. in the first book you can read about his early life. the meeting with pater viney is at the end of the book I believe.
if there are any questions i will try to help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector