Re: setting up a usb microphone

@Phil I was just using voice recorder to try the mike out to see if it was working before I attempted to use it with skype or anything else. Though oddly enough voice recorder is recording, or at least when I hit start recording it starts recording and I can play back that recording, there is just nothing in it.

it doesn't seem to be working in Cortana or speech recognition setup either, I get "the computer cannot hear you clearly" indeed right now I'm still not sure this damthing is even working.
It's apparently a prosound stand mike at least according to my dad reading the lable, ---- maybe that is why, you need to get a pro to get any sound on the stupid thing!

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sito via Audiogames-reflector