Re: Survive the Wild!

No idea what were happening there lately, and I'm here not for defending or blaming anyone. Just a bit of logic: call me idiot, but in real life, what stw is trying to reproduce, is possible to hide behind trees, but yes, behind, not in it's tile. If you guys will compleetely remove this thing and say you fixed a bug, it will be dumb, so dumb, apologies. Lets take a look deep in history: yes it's the game, but you know, standing in fire is so dangerous... You don't believe? Try to step up into a fireplace when it's burning, you will notice that I'm right. I'd like to tell a little story here: when I started playing, like two years ago when the game only has been released, I was cutting my first tree. And you know, following the logic, when tree started to fall down, I stepped away some tiles, thinking that it could hit me. So finally for those who's tired of reading this senseless long message, my point of view is: you can, hide behind, and you can, hide there when you're up a tree, and yes you're an ass if you just are standing in a tree tile and shooting at everyone who approaches (but it's funny anyway...) big_smile Well, so... Not trying to say that you admins are unfair, but at the same time, if it's a bug, and you see people using it, put the announcement if you didn't, or something similar. Don't be afraid of more bug users, they all will be yours tongue And the fact that it is a bug isn't for your defence: it is there, yes, people noticed it, yes, so fix it, don't throw words and warnings or, yes, go hard, just for bug use, people should come to a jail.   Actually, here comes again, this game needs some multylang admins. Well, as usual, just a few suggestions, nothing else. Ps, marro and sito stop being kids, you could deal with this person easy, simply by changing your direction when approaching, but of corse, I can't know what and how it was there, so I will better to shut up untill someone of you would call for their mommy. Don't make trees ghostly, happy burning in a fireplace.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : adiluralbaev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector