Re: Happy Beltane to all!

Thirded, happy Beltane to all.

Even if I did have to double check with somebody if it really was Beltane today, to find out yes, it is.

So blessed be to all and may your days be free of strife.

Also, side note. Lotta pagans on this topictopic. I was expecting one reply...but four. That's like four times the replies smile

Also, managed to actually go maypole dancing earlier. I need to remember not to get tangled in the ribbons. It was a fun way to spend an afternoon however, time well, well spent reconnecting with important things here.