Re: Alter Aeon May 2017 Update

At Christmas there was a very cool event called the tower of challenge, where you had to go through, alternating level scaled fights or being asked questions about the mud.

I recall at the time there was talk of it being a feature coming to the game on a more permanent basis.
we are going to see towers like the one from Christmas, then that will be cool, it was a really fun event, a great way to go into a random area and both get challenged on mud lore and get some cool fights in, plus while I think there were a finite number of questions over all, they were somewhat randomized meaning that though I did the twoer  or four times I  see too many repeats, a great thing if you don't want to be bothered with specific questing, sort of like a random dungeon, or at least a dungeon of random challenges.