Re: Check out Let's Plays of Audio Games on my My Youtube Channel

I watched a number of Liam's "Let's Plays," and it's good to see somebody taking an interest in showing the visually impaired community that there's more gaming options than having to memorize, up two, right one, X, down four, etc. Hahaha.
I enjoy gaming, mostly RPGs and 2D fighters, and so if there's any visually impaired people that wanna show what games there are available I'm all for it! I fully supported "A Hero's Call," and I look forward to checking out Liam's "Let's Play" when that amazing project gets released!
That being said, if anyone has a channel or blog or whatever for gaming with RPGs or 2D fighters, I would love to check it out!

GeminiLancer