Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

BryanP: That'd be awesome if we could get it out for your birthday—what a way to celebrate! And yeah, we definitely don't want to lose the goodwill of the community...but at the same time, I hope that if we do push release back farther than people would like, nobody's going to be so mad at us that they refuse to buy the game when it does come out. That would be kind of counter-intuitive, wouldn't it? "I want to play this game so badly that I refuse to buy it because I couldn't play it when I want it!"

But anyway, I totally get the impatience and desire to play the game as soon as possible. It's the same desire that has kept me going through such a long development process—the desire to make the kind of game that I've been wanting to play since I lost my ability to play mainstream games. It's a powerful drive—but at least I have an outlet. For someone who doesn't have that outlet, the waiting must be even worse.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Keskorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector