Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Thanks! Any help is great. Ultimately I want to have both free content and paid content. I'll leave it up to contributors if they want theirs free or paid. Just saying there is planned to be a way to get something out of it.

As far as writing, it's kind of ironic, but it is more about design than writing. I started making long descriptions for locations and then realized that people just tune out when the computer goes on and on. Written text is easy to skim. Spoken text, not so much. So brevity is good.

But people are going to want interesting adventures! So think Skyrim in scope. :-) Linked adventures leading in different directions with different outcomes!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector