The 10 Creepiest Audio Recordings

So the flood of space and under ocean sounds rekindled my fascination for strange and mysterious recordings... and I found this. These recordings are creepy, whatever else you might say... I'm not usually into horro / creepy / scary things, but there's just something about mysterious unexplainable recordings captured in audio that draws me in a very morbid way, similar to my fascination with North Korea and its completely censored media. Comment and discuss these... and best not t listen at night! The most disturbing recording is possibly the most historically... the clip from an audio tape captured at the Jonestown Massacre in 1978. You read about this historical act of masse murder... but hearing it changes things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00l2OmnApp8&t=508s