Re: Three-D Velocity With Server Update

Hi.
I am a bit confused.
I downlaoded the latest release and unpacked it, but there is no way how I can start the game, or did I get the wrong version?
I find this website quite confusing.
Greetings Moritz.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector