a question about running pacman

Hi.
Does some one knows how to rung pacman talks on lstest windows.
I have windows 10 and after running the game I have alot off errors like error reading game.dm, and after that he game runs but it works not correctly, I dont hear dots etc.
I know that it doesnt works on windows xp also.
I have heared that oldest version of pacman talks like 1.0 is working correctly, but on gma games site I see version 1.1.
Does some one knows any way how to make this game working or have version version 1.0.
I remember that I have had version 1.0 and it worked fine on my windows 7 machine, but I have lost this version.