Re: the Flexible survival games, *very adult*

eHi Dms silver and welcome to the forum.
Good to know about the perks, I'll add details of them to the Flexible survival database entry.

I was also wondering whether the mud had a way of reducing the amount of combat text, since as  Arnold 18 said, lots of text in a real time situation can make life difficult with a screen reader.
I probably ought to give the mud a complete go myself, particularly since while I'm not the biggest rp fan, ---- I'm not against it but it's not my primary interest, but some of the missions, quests, jobs, crafting  and massive customization in the game look really awesome in rpg terms.

I also wonder in terms of the single player game what has happened to the "givein" command since I would rather have liked to see more the mutation endings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dms . silver via Audiogames-reflector