Reposting links of old walk-throughs

Hi all,
In light of the fact that dropbox shut down the functionality of the public folder, taking with it all public links from there, I want to post links to the walk-throughs myself, Lauren Downie and some others made of games around 2012 - 2013. I understand some of these links have been shared on the database and I apologise for the inconvenience, but feel free to edit the old links, hopefully these would stay up longer. I hope to at some point edit the first posts of each topic but not sure when that will be.
Adventure at C: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ww56xq1g5x121 … e.mp3?dl=0
Awesome Homer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1eun1l4qcv5p … e.mp3?dl=0
Battle Zone: https://www.dropbox.com/s/20us4i43re14a … e.mp3?dl=0
Perilous Hearts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yay9z9r8rfamr … y.mp3?dl=0