Re: Questions about of choice the country

The USA is a country in which there are 50 states and the District of Columbia. I think that there are states where there is not that, about what I spoke above. But I doubt it.
From childhood, I was in love with 3 countries. USA, England and Russia.
USA for the fact that many people live in houses in nature, for freedom, for lack of discrimination!
England for detectives, for what I learned about her from the books of Agatha Christie and other detectives, from Harry Potter. I love the history of England, namely knights and kings!
I like Russia most of all. For the fact that I have a Russian soul, for the history of Russia, for princes, kings, impirators, for the Soviet Union! The Soviet Union for people was very similar to what is now in the US in that people were kind to each other, it was clean, it was good. Now in Russia, discrimination, lack of freedom!