problem with Microsoft account login on windows 10

Hello everyone.
I hav a little problem with my windows 10 system and i hope someone can help me.
I wanted to set up my microsoft account in windows 10 for the store and so on. the problem is, that when I click sign in in the windows store for example, it shows me a window saying, just a moment, and than it closes the window again and I am back to the store.
Is there something I need to activate first or what could be the problem?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings moritz.