Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta48)

I believe the darkness can be unlocked either by completing the interlectual world, or by finding the exit from the volcano after  "building a bridge across the lava" game.

I believe completing the factory unlocks either the  or the hights.
For the robots, generally my strategy with the walking ones is wait until they're coming towards me and hop over them, and for the swimming ones try to pass them by either being on the top of the water just under where the waves are, or right down at the bottom. You do need to get used to the lower and higher sounds to see which are above and below you though, and the factory has some fun minigames in it.

@Chris, I would recommend having a look at the bg mastermind  from spoonbill. Mastermind is one of these things which is logical once you get the knack, but difficult until you do.
For the lava bridges, the bridges can be anywhere on the islands, I believe they're random each game. You need to basically circle round the islands listening for if you step on the metal bridge or on the crumbling ground next to the lava since the squares around the island next to the lava all give that sound. It's a matter of careful testing out and can go rather wrong if the game decides to be nasty and put bridges in the wrong places.

hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : csm120 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : csm120 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector