Re: Ad Liberum engine

Hi, So, I'm trying to get this going, I have ubuntu 16.04 on a VPS with the LAMP stack installed, I uploaded the files with SFTP, then SSH into the server and unzip and move to /var/www/engine which, I see nothing in this that looks like either something you can build like a make file or whatever, so I go to the domain and it gives me like an FTP dropdown thing where all the directories are listed, so I think I'm missing a step. What should I be doing, I'm still learning this Linux server stuff.

Also, second problem when I try to use the one on your site with both firefox and chrome it says they don't support HTML5, well of course they do, I'm running the latest on both, and yeah, I have twitch on HTML 5 player, and that wouldn't work if the browsers don't support HTML5, so I don't know what that's about either.

Any help would be appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liamt via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liamt via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liamt via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liamt via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector