untested working solution for safe mode windows

Warning! I am not responsible if this bricks your current copy of windows!
Please test on a vm or disposable copy of windows!
Hi all. I am certain you have heard of the windows safe mode operating environment. As you may be aware, there is no feedback by default.
A recent run of tron, a command batch cleaning utility made me determined to fix this problem. And thus, I came up with this
Please note, if you don't know what your doing, just stop now, pick another topic. This can seriously break your current windows installation and require a restore.
This is only tested on windows 7.
First, start by going to device manager. Run it directly if you want, devmgmt.msc.
Find your active device under sound, video and game controllers. Press enter on it.
On the window that appears, go over to the details tab, and find the value called driver key. Copy it.
Close all the windows that were created in the process and open up notepad. Paste in th e value.
Convert all the lowercase letters to uppercase, and remove the \0008 at the end. What you want is the device ID in braces.
Keep that handy, then open up regedit. Navigate to the following: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot
Choose networking and expand it. Create a new key with the device ID you obtained. In it's default value, enter Sound, video and game controllers
Navigate back to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network
and create the following keys: MMCSS, audiosrv, and AudioEndpointBuilder.
In each of there default values, type Service

Close regedit, open msconfig and go to the boot tab.
Select safe mode, shortcut alt f, very important remember this if this fails, and select networking.
Exit msconfig and allow the machine to restart. You should now have some form of output.
Please note, NVDA is the only screen reader tested. Braille support also remains untest ed. It should be a matter of following these instructions to obtain braille output if desired.
Safe mode is not a mode that is supposed to be used constantly, so please, do not enable absolutely everything. That's what normal startup is for.
To exit safe mode, open msconfig, navigate to boot by pressing ctrl tab, press alt f, safe mode should now be unchecked. If you have no speech and don't know how to get out, Press enter without pressing anything else, the exit prompt will appear. Press alt r and the machine should restart.
Give it a moment and you will eventually be back to normal.
Please note, I am not responsible if I brick your machine! Please test this on a sandbox of windows before deploying.
If there are any questions, please do get in touch.
I hope this helps the geeks and IT tinkerers among us!