Can some one make FL studio accessible?

Hello to all of you.
I want to know, as the heading says, Can some one make FL studio accessible to the blind?
It does not matter, you can make an FL studio Plugin, or an nvda add-on.
I will deffenetly pay for this, no matter the price.
By that i don't meen  you as the developer to be reduciliss, but i will pay the price for this.
I am reely looking forwoard to make some music like my sighted friends and brothers.
Thanks
I posted it here in the devveloppers room, so if it is in the wrong place, may i kindly ask 1 of the modderators to move it?