Re: Injustice 2: Official Topic

I definitely hope not! lol But the QTE's have been a staple in both injustice and MK x, so I don't see any reason they would change that... and the choice system may be for the arcade mode rather than story. But either way presents some challenges, for sure. I just hope that there will be work arounds... because not being able to view different cinematics due to not getting correct buttons in MK X and thus giving myself less health for those fights as well as injustice was very, very annoying.
Also, the youtube videos titles I've seen but not actually watched hint that the multiple endings are for arcade / multiverse modes, not story.