Re: A accesible multiplayer games list!

Hello.
Sorry for long wait to my reply.
In march i'm wery hard programming, creating new proiects, and using different forums to talking.
Sorry for long time waiting to other informations
Dash stopped continuing all proiects? Last update ow he page is posted in 22 March, he gived informations of create mud's category and not created it.
No, no, no!
I'm not stopped continuing of my all proiect, in last month April, I to rest.
My rest is succesfully ended and i'm back to working on my proiects. In 10 May i updated the accesible online games page. What's new? I changed a link of The killer game to working.
In this month i will make a promised mud's category, i'm dond have informations of English muds i know Miriani and Cosmic rage.
Please send a short describtion and mud's names. Thanks for all.
See you soon.