Re: Catchfish, a new game in development!

Well thanks! A happy christmas for you all. And about the files, you can delete the ones you sent me, I have all saved in the hd. And yes, I'm already separeting what can be used for this game and what wont. Once again, thanks for the nice material.
Best regards, Haramir.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mike-tan
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: crashmaster
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: crashmaster
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mike-tan
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Haramir
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: crashmaster
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Haramir
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Haramir
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Haramir
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek