Re: KODP, aka, King of dragon pass.

thanks very much Dark,

I had no idea the quest had to be unlocked.

upon starting a new year my chief just said we should do the storm tribe quest, there was no mention of sacrificing to any gods.

its a shame the game is not more helpful in the sense when I was trying to do it a help balloon could pop and say,  you need to unlock the mysteries to activate this quest, because as a newvie I had no idea and was just getting frustrated.

now I need to find out which god it is in order to activate the storm tribe quest.

thanks a lot for the info.

btw, those horseman are so annoying, and mean to boot, they seem to pick on my tula a lot.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector