Re: Shadow rine what to do now?

My question is how the heck are you supposed to survive the Forest of Wind? I've managed to recruit Rurai but the enemies in there still massacre me. I have two Stamina Sites so my HP is at fifty, and I did manage to find one defense increase in that cave in the northwest, but if there are anymore I should find I'm not sure where they are. I've also been donating gold to the people in the volcano village but if there's a certain amount I should donate I'm not sure. All I know is I'm clearly not ready for the Forest of Wind.