Re: Injustice 2: Official Topic

Thanks Arc for speaking up for me. I certainly wasn't offended... but neither was I aware I'd said anything offensive. If it came across that way to anyone, I appologize. As I've said before in previous posts, my view is well known around here... but I tend to do my best to communicate my open minded perspective towards different games.

In that vein, I've recorded a demo that I spoke of in the fighting games topic. This is an example of how I break open a new fighting game, dive into it and see where I get the first time. And in this case, it's getting my butt handed to me repeatedly... because it's been ages since I touched an NRS game. But at least part of this game has been growing on me even in the last hour... the pace is somewhat faster than the first game, which I like, but I will and forever remain annoyed with the gear system until there's a way we can concretely use it as I said in this morning's posts, because NRS is selling this game almost entirely based on this system. In the meantime, gameplay itself and the overall concept largely resembles Injustice 1 with a fresh coat of paint, as smoothgunner said. Enjoy the demo... also, can anyone explain to me why story mode is locked?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udytnswec4ybh … y.mp3?dl=0

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector