Re: Injustice 2: Official Topic

@196
My post has been rewritten.  I wasn't offended by Assault's point of view, far from it, I understand where he's coming from and can't blame him for thinking it's just the gear system that the game is being touted as a proponent off.

I think it was the fact that I was reading through the topic all at once and the majority of the posts seemed to say the same thing just with a variety of different phrasings.  That's technically my fault for reading so much information all at once, but it did sort of seem like oversaturation if you will.

I acknowledge that posters do have their right to express their opinions on this forum regarding games and their various mechanics, selling points etc and that my original post was considerably less forward thinking that it should've probably been.

@199
I apologise, I wasn't offended by your remarks at all.  I understand your logic for your frusration.

I' ;ll look at your demo once I have the game.  Best of luck.