Re: super liam 2 being developed!

Hi.
Thanks for sharing this. I'm looking forward to this, and hope Liam will succeed in finnishing this project.
However, he might get issues on seling the game, sinse a lot of people have trouble on ordering and receiving their codes for other games. I understand if people choose not to buy the new game because of other bad experiences, but I hope it'll go well.

  • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: audiogamer101
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Liam
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005