Re: lets code, we're trying the folder again

@sorressean
You think like me! I fully agree. I already gave this suggestion in a topic that I created in the blastbay forum, but it seems that no one else visits that space
and the good stuff that was there is lost too.
This is really frustrating. I as a new user, got the bgt almost dying and can not find a centralized place where I can find codes, libraries and the like to use.
That's why I decided to participate in this forum.
Hopefully the developers can think it over with great affection.
Here is the topic where I gave this suggestion:
http://www.blastbay.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1790
greetings

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gabriel-schuck via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gabriel-schuck via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gabriel-schuck via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gamefighter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector