Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

I understand It, but please, have You contact an english mailing list of Eurofly? I am not a developer, I have translated only parts of documentation. I can only mention this request in Czech and Slovak mailing list, that's all, what I can do for You.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : noah327 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector