Re: Shadow rine what to do now?

  Ok, so I've made ot down to the third floor of the temple basement, but I'm not really sure how it works. I've collected all the keys for the first two floors, those being Fire, Ice, Earth, Wind, Water and Thunder so far as I can make it. But now I'm on the third floor and there don't really seem to be that many places to go. I found one room with a bunch of bubbly noises and then if you walked anywhere you'd get this sort of laser noise. Needless to say by now I'm more than a little stumped.