Re: TextSpaced sci-fi text-based MMO

Can you use something other than IOS for this? Clearly it's not being fixed, and clearly you know this. Either complain to people who can actually do something about it in a non-trolling manner or stop using the app until it's fixed, but I'm not sure how much 40000 one-line posts about  the same issue is going to help anything. I don't mean to sound like a jerk but it's been brought up before, it's been reported that it's been brought to Facebook's attention, and then it's been brought up again here with absolutely no new information. I don't have to announce that I'm still breathing every five minutes; we don't need to complain about something known to be inaccessible being inaccessible every day.

I'm not sure if this was a bug or if I just accidentally missed the message (in which case there was no confirm button) but I got a notification a few days ago that said I received 0 credits for my scanning miss ion. I had checked that same day for scanner missions, but I remember it just threw me back to the basic menu, so I figured there just weren't any and didn't bother looking at the text above it. I'm pretty sure it twas the first day of the new missions menu with the scanning missions, if that helps. I don't remember at what time, but I can search for it if necessary.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TextSpaced via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector