Re: Accessiware presents: "The Accessiware Arcade"!!!

Hi.

NicklasMCH, interesting idea for a game, and I do like the replication of some classic bits of audiogames, such  last crusade and grizzly gulch.

One thing I notice though is that the original games in the collection such as vacuum disaster and let's die and fire run  are almost more like audio toys than games.
that is fare enough for what they are, but as it stands you might consider adding a few more obstacles and challenges into the mix, since right now it seems only games with actual possibility of death are grizly gulch and bomb stopper, indeed I think bomb stopper is the only one with a high score thus far.

If this is intended as an arcade where people play different games to earn prizes etc, you might consider a few more arcade challenge type games, especially if your going to have an increasing coin total and rewards the way that say beatstar does.

Btw, you might also consider when writing replies using either the quick r eply box at the bottom of the topic or the "rpely" button rather than the "quote" function.
most people on this forum obviously have screen readers so reading their entire  message again in the reply is a we bit time consuming.

Usually what we do to address a reply to someone who has previously replied to the topic is put the person's name with an at sign.

hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : willbilec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector