Question about making decks with two types in crazy party.

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how to go about making a double deck in crazy party? I.E. I want to have fire and fighting in one deck, do I just put all the cards from each type in the same deck? Or, what's the best way to do it? I've been making decks full of one battle type, like I have a deck for each type made. Have every gym except the dragon gym unlocked, so I'm doing pretty good. I want a deck with two types in it though. If someone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!