Re: SKULLGIRLS 2nd Encore - more accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Hi,
maybe this has been discussed already somewhere in here, but I really don't want to read the whole topic right now. big_smile
So, with the new library in place which doesn't use the clipboard anymore, is there a way to repeat the last spoken text somehow? My problem is that for example in the tutorials I can't memorize what to do when hearing it the first time, and right now I have to restart the whole lection to hear it again, which is kind of frustrating when I already did something difficult finally right and have to do it again because I have to restart.
Any help with that would be great.
Thanks
Tikki

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector