Re: black box iphone puzzle game

Re: Angel
Sorry Angel, but I can't make the newer audio stuff work with anything before iOS 9 sad

Re: Dark
I totally understand that! I'm working to see what the issue may be but it's proving tough to figure out so far.

Re SLJ
Nice job so far!! This is all great feedback. I'll work on adding longer descriptions. It'd be helpful to know specific challenges you found difficult to understand. You are partially correct in that sighted players aren't getting a whole ton more feedback. Often the challenges do require observing small changes over time and putting together what causes them. As for that particular puzzle the vibrations you're hearing is those balls filling the screen up which might be worth announcing when the challenge opens but it was my hope that the sound of the balls coming in (which changes with color) and vibration might convey something comparable. Any sighted player swinging their phone around will also learn that this isn't part of the challenge since it doesn't do anything. I understand how a lot of this might seem like the game is broken… if this were a normal game.

Re: Mastaodont
That's super strange and upsetting to hear. Do you remember which challenge number it was? Force quitting the app didn't fix it?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : warpling via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : warpling via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Test Mode Insiders via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector