Re: Best Youtube Playlist Downloader?

Hmmm, Rather odd there cooltirk, Pontes is quite able to download playlists for me, I just enable the box to download playlists and copy  playlist url into the right box, check the program preferences.

Pontes uses youtube dl, and yes does indeed update, use the "update download engine" in program options.
Actually I did once have it happen that downloads kept breaking on me until I updated the thing so obviously it does do some good.

As to preference, my mum adores! pontes downloader and is quite able to use it, which is good since unfortunately my mum chooses not to be computer literate.

It actually drives me a bit nuts, since she is far from stupid but she has  decided that she is "too old" to learn and that I have "an aptitude" for computers which is how I know things.

Still she loves looking up things on YouTube and I was able to show her how to use pontes successfully, ---- at least until youtube and xp stopped cooperating.