Re: Where Can I Find Some Swamp Campaigns

It's an issue with the custom maps. We haven't figured out why, but custom maps started breaking after a while, and in the case of fyquest, this results in an immediate crash. It's caused other weird things under different circumstances.
If you can find an older Swamp client, that would help. Keep in mind, though, Swamp was changing a lot in these versions; Fyquest for 2.8, 2.9, and 3.1 have some differences, mostly armor and weapons that didn't exist when it was new.