Re: I want to do a little GTA V demo, would anyone listen to that?

@simba if you are using the same trainer I'm using, for the sniper mission you can use the function to kill the target automatically. Also, I'm sure the auto drive can handle flying to the marker on the map. But again you need to use SJaak's trainer for all of those things to be possible. I'm not saying all of those missions are playable since when I tried them the auto drive did not work with planes, but it's worth a try