Re: i want bk2 and bk3 music

I would be interested to.
I can't give you all the music but once I got it somehow somehow I forgot.
Anyway here it is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tf81rmpzusj2m … ic.7z?dl=1

Note if you get a 404 its not up, I may not be able to complete putting it up till the end of the day but it will be working by tonight.
The file will remain in my dropbox  till probably wednesday or thursday, I don't want to keep things to long.
Oh if you don't have it you will need to go to http://sf.net/projects/sevenzip/files, then get and install the latest version though any version of 7zip will work.
As a further note, the file is finally up.
Dispite all the issues I seem to be having with the network that is, I will leave the file up till the end of the week then will get rid of it.