Free Crackanory Series on Audible

If you have an Audible UK account, and love black humour, go now to Audible home (mobile or desktop) and pick up Crackanory, which is the contemporary, adult version of Jackanory. There are three downloads, clearly marked as free. They cost nothing, and take no credits, and they're really a lot of fun. Time is limited, I think, so now's your chance. Just log in with an Amazon account and grab them. Most devices, including everything Amazon, Apple, and Victor Stream, play Audible. But if you have any trouble let me know and I can help with alternative formats.