Re: Cleft of Dimensions: Anyone played it?

Likewise, I actually was having a look at the game's wiki the other day and thinking I should give things another try now that I have a little more space for playing games.

Thanks for the commands benamas.

I don't know if my character got purged but I should probably restart anyway since I  exactly remember where I was.

Btw It's a little odd reading this topic now since Mrs. Dark and I are coming up to our first anniversary. Things are still absolutely wonderful, but I can't deny that sorting out a trans atlantic wedding which had to happen three weeks from my arrival in the States since we needed to submit Uk application visas was quite a nightmare!
Still the  wedding was wonderful involving everything from a rather Cinderella style coach to playing of the themes from Cocoon and Jurassic park not to mention actual singing from my lady and I (us being both trained classical singers),
---- even if we did have to rewrite p retty much the entire service from scratch to avoid the priest inserting a hole bunch  blarney about the woman being queen of the home and the man being the hunter probably sounded old fashioned in the 1950's big_smile.

Still it all worked out as absolutely amazing, --- and that goes not just for the wedding, but also our life together (I've not quite got Mrs. Dark into mudding yet, but she does love tabletop rp).

Anyway oh yes, what were we talking about? Oh cleft of dimentions, --- I'll see if I can head back and give things a try since I really do fancy those quests and as someone who still has a Snes and many games (it's sitting about two feet from me right now the theme definitely appeals to me, ---- I hope metroids make an appearance.