Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Hey, for anyone who doesn't follow us on Twitter and isn't subscribed to our Youtube channel, we just posted a short demo with a little bit of dialogue from the game. Just a little something out of the first batch of processed VO back from our VO editor. More to come as we receive more, but hopefully this will be an enjoyable sneak peek for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1muxa4 … e=youtu.be

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ianmcnamara92 via Audiogames-reflector