Comic Books

Hello all,

I never thought I would get into Marvel or DC related things, but that all changed when I discovered Netflix's unveiling of Marvel's Luke Cage.  I then watched Jessica Jones, followed by Iron Fist.

I'm discovering another facet of my, well, inner geek, and I picked up a Luke Cage comic book.  Nothing fancy, just a $4 comic book at a local thrift shop-like place.

I guess the point of this post is to see if anyone else is fascinated with Marvel or DC, and if anyone actually collects comic books.  Surely I'll get many bites concerning Marvel and DC, but comic books might be a different tale.

I picked this up for a few reasons.  First, I was going to just have someone sighted go through the book with me to describe what is happening (just to get a feel for what comics are like), and secondly, to see if I can take high-res pics of the book, import into Duxbury, and emboss a graphic of each page.  I'm s ure this has been done, and maybe this will be a waste of time, but I just thought it would be a neat little project.

Any thoughts?

I await the day Marvel's Defenders comes out (August 18th)!

Luke