Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3 and 9 beta10)

Hi, I just downloaded the crazy mod, and am having an issue. I want to make a map, but since all the sounds for the tts stuff has been removed I can't reference the numbers for the letters so I can write the name for my map, does anyone have a reference table of those sounds by chance?